A Community of Purpose-Seekers
Looking for a meaningful way to contribute to social impact, but not sure where to start? No need to start from scratch - we have a ready-built solution. Inspiring Capital's membership community is uniquely positioned at the intersection of the private sector and the "social sector," with a thoughtful, business-minded approach to making strategic and sustainable change.
IC members are current and rising leaders of social enterprises, not-for-profits, foundations, impact investment firms, and corporations from a wide range of industries and backgrounds. Members benefit from exclusive access to events, curated networking opportunities, relevant resources and job listings, and an online community of like-minded humans.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted tuition for Inspiring Capital's fellowship programs and professional development courses
- Discounted access to all public IC events
- Curated weekly newsletters featuring sector-related events and readings
- Exclusive access to community LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slack groups
- Members-only facilitated networking groups
Annual membership fees:
- For new members: $249
- For alumni of IC fellowship programs: Free for the first year, then $189
Membership fees are billed annually.