In accordance with our belief that the future of work might be a little more flexible and engage professionals in those kinds of tasks that they find most fulfilling, we're looking for a part-time intern to join our sales team and help us research and engage purpose-driven organizations that might benefit from our professional talent pool.
Which is where you come in! If you:
- have experience in sales, marketing, strategy, or fundraising
- want an opportunity to work with organizations who are authentically working to integrate their profits and purpose
- understand how to move customers through a service pipeline
- have exceptional organizational and people skills
Maybe you’ve got some of this experience to share too:
- previous experience at a social impact organization
- knowledge and experience of product sales
You’d be applying those skills and experience to the following responsibilities:
- help outreach and sourcing of client projects in close collaboration with Jeff, our Director of Client Engagement
- serving as a direct liaison to help clients understand the scope and breadth of Inspiring Capital offerings
- moving clients through a pipeline from initial contact to project scoping
Inspiring Capital is an awesome team to be part of. We’ve got big plans, all related to cultivating purpose-driven work. We think hard, work smart, collaborate with other inspiring organizations and individuals, and
never rarely forget to have a good time doing it! Crain’s named us 1 of 10 "socially responsible startups that are changing the way New York does business" this year! We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
We’ll be hiring on a rolling basis to help us identify clients that would be good candidates to work with the upcoming graduates of our Women's and MBA training programs. Compensation to be agreed on a case-by-case basis, based on experience.
Feeling interested and inspired? Check out our online application: