The Professionals Program→
The Inspiring Capital Professionals Program is a one year fellowship for working professionals who are:
- exploring the alignment of their personal sense of purpose with their careers,
- seeking an increased understanding of the social impact sector, and
- pursuing the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals
TUITION AND DATES:
September 13: Kickoff event, 6:00-8:00 PM
September 20: Session 1, 6:00-9:00 PM
October 4 : Session 2, 6:00-9:00 PM
October 18: Session 3, 6:00-9:00 PM
November 1: Session 4, 6:00-9:00 PM
November 15: Session 5, 6:00-9:00 PM
After the training sessions end, you'll have ongoing access to our network membership.
$995, including training sessions and additional membership benefits.
All training sessions will be held in Manhattan.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This program is designed specifically for Millennials and Boomers who are in a transitional phase of their careers-- either considering their next steps professionally or looking to maximize their impact in their current role.
All professionals are welcome to apply.
No sector experience or previous knowledge necessary. Professionals from all industries and backgrounds are welcome.
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
You’ll launch with a 5-session experiential learning program in which you’ll learn about the different types of organizations making an impact, discover the trends, topics, and challenges that are most current in the sector, and gain some tools to bring impact back to your organization.
Specifically, you’ll walk away with:
- Understanding of your professional and personal potential impact
- More effective leadership, analysis, and professional contributions to social sector orgs
- A cohort of like-minded, inter-generational peers from across careers and industries
Then, upon completion of the program, you’ll be granted the following membership benefits:
30% off IC quarterly network events, with an average of 100+ professionals from across the social sector (nonprofits, foundations, social ventures, corporates)
Invited to exclusive quarterly curated network events (~30 professionals) or fewer
Weekly email of jobs, readings, and events
Access to gated LinkedIn group & Slack Channel
Potential access to consulting externships
- Option to participate in at least one client hackathon per year
- You'll also have the option to participate in 200-level deep dive courses over the course of the next year, and you'll receive a 30% discount off of tuition.