Episode 6. Being An Arc Bender, Christina Noel
Author: The Inspiring Capital Podcast
In this episode, we talk about B Corps and the better business movement.
I sat down with Christina Noel, the Founder & CEO of Arc Benders, LLC, a social enterprise working to inspire and equip people with the tools they need to change the world. Arc Benders was inspired by the quote, "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice" from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who famously stated this during his 1965 sermon at Temple Israel of Hollywood. Christina is currently focused on a project that involves interviewing 100 people who have changed the world.Our Top Quotes from Christina Noel in Episode 6:
- “Realizing you want to make an impact is amazing, but then actually figuring how to make an impact is really, really challenging.”
- “You don’t have to run a company, to change the world.”
- “The B Corp movement is really about stakeholders.”
- “In some way, we should be putting our time, talent, or money into making a positive change."
- Check out some of the Arc Benders' interviews
- Read more about Danny Rosen's work post 9/11
- Explore Fagan Harris's company, Baltimore World
- Learn more about B Corps and getting assessed
- Not ready to become a B Corp? Explore Measure What Matters
- Christina's favorite books: Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom & The Five Second Rule by Mel Robbins