Led by our belief in the catalytic power of human capital for early stage ventures, Inspiring Capital is offering a high-octane package of our talent to one growing venture each year. Apply to pitch for a human-capital based solution to take your venture to the next level.
- 1 year of Inspiring Capital Consulting Professionals (including an MBA fellow and supplemental professionals from other IC programs)
- Ongoing supervision from the full-time IC team, quarterly in-person check-ins with workshops as needed, and access to the IC network (events, curated introductions, etc to experts and potential investors, clients, employees, and partners)
- Access to supplementary services from the IC Network, potentially including: Legal/PR guidance, or digital & re-branding guidance.
- Non-profit or for-profit social ventures under $1M in annual revenue, and incorporated fewer than 3 years ago (or entirely new business lines within an existing organization.
- Able to demonstrate viable impact AND business models
- Ability to manage NYC-based or Raleigh-based consulting and network [we don’t mind if you’re not in one of these locations, but want you to be able to take full advantage]
- Able to attend an in-person pitch event in NYC on Thursday, May 23, 2017.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- Application Deadline: APRIL 23, 2017, 11:59 PM
- First Round Selection: APRIL 24, 2017
- Live pitches & Final Selection: May 23, 2017