In accordance with our belief that the future of work might look more flexible and should engage professionals in those kinds of tasks that they find most fulfilling, we're looking for a part-time intern to join our internal team and help us keep track of a variety of ongoing workstreams, including hiring, admissions, event management, business development, contact management and more.
Which is where you come in! If you:
- have experience in office administration, organizational management, or executive assistance
- want an opportunity to work closely with our team and learn directly alongside IC staff
- have a good understanding of your work and management style
- have exceptional organizational and people skills
Maybe you’ve got some of this experience to share too:
- previous experience at a social impact organization
- knowledge and experience of contact management software
You’d be applying those skills and experience to the following responsibilities:
- responding to inbound requests from clients, program participants, applicants, and more
- organizing office calendar, coordinating incoming meetings and events
- moving candidates through a hiring pipeline
Inspiring Capital is an awesome team to be part of. We’ve got big plans, all related to cultivating purpose-driven work. We think hard, work smart, collaborate with other inspiring organizations and individuals, and
never rarely forget to have a good time doing it! Crain’s named us 1 of 10 "socially responsible startups that are changing the way New York does business" this year! We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
We’ll be taking interns on a rolling basis to help us streamline our internal operations. The internship is largely a training role and not salaried, with potential compensation or credit to be agreed on a case-by-case basis.
Feeling interested and inspired? Check out our online application: