Social Impact Communications Manager (USA)
Oracle+NetSuite Social Impact is hiring a Social Impact Communications Manager to develop, manage and execute communications to increase awareness of the company’s social impact group and elevate our brand to prospects and industry leaders. As a member of the Social Impact Team, their passion and priority is helping nonprofits under $5 million achieve their business vision with NetSuite technology.
Oracle+NetSuite Social Impact supports the acquisition and success of charities and social enterprises under $5 million across the globe with technology donation, pro bono programs and hackathons. Reporting to the Director of Social Impact, this role will be responsible for the communications and marketing of the Social Impact program. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Co-create and execute the Oracle+NetSuite Social Impact communications and marketing strategy, including the launch of our new brand
- Maintain and manage a content calendar, write content, assemble content, and edit content from other authors across a wide range of channels including blogs, case studies, social media, emails, newsletters.
- In coordination with the Nonprofit Vertical Field Marketing Specialist and Social Impact Account Executives, execute our Social Impact Tech Conversation in the US
- Design, create and execute email campaigns targeting both internal and external stakeholders, driving more leads and awareness to our group
- Coordinate interviews and draft articles for company and external publications including NetSuite Magazine and relevant industry publications.
- Coordinate with the corporate marketing team to develop and deliver collateral
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of communications programs and use results to strengthen the planning and execution of future programs.
- 5-7 years of experience in a communications or marketing role, corporate experience a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, able to initiate, prioritize and manage multiple, varied, and detailed tasks.
- Experience managing social media channels for an organization
- Proficient in MS Office, HTML, and Web Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, maintain a demanding schedule and juggle multiple projects.
- High-integrity team player who is a creative thinker and excellent problem solver
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Photoshop/Design Experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Corporate Citizenship, Nonprofits a plus
- Experience with CRM tools a plus