With pumpkin spice lattes in hand and our cozy sweaters out of storage, we are gearing up for our exciting ON-CAMPUS RECRUITING sessions this Fall!
Inspire Impact is an incubator-fellowship program that partners top MBA students with impactful social ventures to help these organizations reach scale and sustainability! The 10-week fellowship includes expert training, mentorship and networking sessions, which cover a range of critical topics such as social enterprise, impact measurement, not-for-profit fundraising and much more!
Why Inspire Impact?
Do you have what it takes to join our 2015 Inspire Impact cohort? Come find us in the following recruiting sessions!
On-Campus Recruiting Dates
- November 5: The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- November 12: New York University Stern School of Business
- November 12: Columbia Business School
- November 19: Harvard Business School
- November 20: Yale School of Management
- December 2: The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- December 3: Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
For more information on any of these recruiting sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org