Social Impact Opportunities→
Are you interested in social change and considering how to incorporate impact into your career path? Inspiring Capital’s two undergrad opportunities were designed to give exceptional students exposure to potential careers in the social impact space:
We will be running the Boot Camp exclusively in New York City. Our SESTI program will be held in both New York City and Raleigh, North Carolina, where client work and training sessions are held.
The tuition for Boot Camp is $500, and for SESTI is $3800- but if you participate in both, the Boot Camp tuition will be applied towards your SESTI tuition (making the Boot Camp free!) There are limited financial assistance funds available. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tuition covers all program-related expenses including training materials. Housing, food, transportation, and other auxiliary expenses are not included.
Spring Break Boot Camp: March 13-14, 2017 (All day)
SESTI: June 12, 2017- August 18, 2017
1) Join us March 13-14 for our new Spring Break Social Enterprise Boot Camp-- a jam-packed two day intensive immersed in NYC’s thriving social impact sector. Meet innovative industry speakers, participate in thought-provoking trainings, and even act as a judge in our annual Pitch for People start-up competition. Participating in our Boot Camp will also fast track your application to our summer program if you’re inspired to dive deeper and get some tangible experience working on a project (see below).
2) Inspiring Capital’s 10-week Social Enterprise Summer Training Institute (SESTI) provides highly qualified and motivated undergraduates with unparalleled exposure to client work for thought-leading organizations that are integrating their profits and purpose. Each SESTI fellow will be paired with a current MBA fellow and assigned to help with a practical consulting project on behalf of a social impact client. It’s the ultimate summer internship combined with over 100 hours of training from industry experts, and you’re sure to form long-lasting connections with peers, mentors and potential employers.
5 Good Reasons to Join Us:
1. exposure to the social sector, including trends and related professional opportunities
2. network of experts, peers, and near-peers (MBA students)
3. teamwork and presentation skills
4. client service experience under the guidance of an MBA and the IC team
5. project skills and experience depending on your client assignment (may include pricing strategy, impact measurement, financial modeling, strategic planning, branding of social enterprises, etc - read case studies of past client work!
If you aspire to launch a purposeful career, have demonstrated success in your campus community, and are ready for this level of exposure and responsibility, apply here.