* THE 2017 APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.*
Welcome to the Inspiring Capital 2017 MBA Fellowship application. Thank you for your interest in spending your summer with us! Please read all instructions carefully.
This is a TWO-PART application, including an online survey and a video that you'll record at your convenience, via Take the Interview (link below). You must complete both parts by 11:59 pm EST on December 12, 2016 to be considered for the fellowship.
We anticipate this survey to take about 6 minutes. Please note it also requires the upload of a customized cover letter and current resume, along with some demographic data for our records. Please complete in one sitting-- your responses will not be saved if you close out before completing.
Please complete our live video interview within 72 hours of submitting your application form. We estimate the whole interview to take 15-20 minutes to complete, and we look forward to viewing your responses!
Upon completing BOTH parts of your application, you will receive a confirmation from our Hiring Team within 48 hours.
Selection and Offer Deadlines:
- By January 6, 2017, the Inspiring Capital team will alert candidates whether or not they have been chosen to continue on in the evaluation process. Candidates that are invited to continue will be asked to complete a homework assignment.
- By January 23, 2017, the Inspiring Capital team will alert candidates whether or not they've been invited to a group interview.
- On February 3rd, 2017 group interviews will be held in NYC and remotely via Google Hangout the following week. No preference will be given to candidates who choose to participate in-person.
- Between February 10 and March 24, 2017, all final offers will be extended to candidates. Candidates will have two weeks to accept their offer, or will defer to the guidelines set forth by their graduate program.
For any questions about the selection process, please email Maddie Elkus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Inspiring Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in recruitment, evaluation, training, placement, or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We're committed to embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage for all purpose-driven professionals and the organizations they serve.